Code of Ethics
Pukekohe Exhaust & Automotive believe in good old fashioned value. To facilitate this we have listed our ethics and values.
- To perform a high quality repair service at a fair and reasonableÂ price.
- To use only proven productsÂ of high quality distributed by New Zealand owned businesses where possible.
- To maintain skill levels and aim to be one of the bestÂ technicians obtainable.
- To supplyÂ an itemised invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to all of ourÂ customers.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to ourÂ customers which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession.
These high standards mean you can rest assured that you will be treated with honesty and fairness.